Ian McCluskey is Managing Director of Thinking Heads Americas, the Miami-based subsidiary of a Spanish consulting firm that specializes in “leader positioning” and is also one of the world’s top speakers agencies. Ian is a former Canadian diplomat and journalist, who spent 20 years in Latin America on assignment with Time magazine, Bloomberg News, Brazil Watch and AméricaEconomia magazine, where he served as editor-in-chief and later as publisher. After a stint as Director of Thought Leadership at Kroll Latin America, Ian founded his own consulting firm Thought Leadership International in 2010 and launched a series of high-level events in Central America, Miami and Colombia called Business Connections. Ian joined Thinking Heads in 2015 to expand the company’s consulting and speakers’ business throughout the Americas.
Ian has a Master’s degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and a B.A. in International Relations from the University of Toronto. Ian is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and French.
In this webinar, Mr. McCluskey discussed the following:
- What is thought leadership
- How thought leadership enhances one’s reputation, influence and personal brand
- What does it mean to be a thought leader
- Strategies for developing and distributing high-quality content online and offline
- The nitty-gritty of influencing people through the power of your ideas
- Real-world examples of how thought leadership produces concrete results
- How companies and organizations profit by positioning their executives as thought leaders
Please find below the recording to the webinar: